agriculture subcommittee, constitution, food, government, Iowa, local government committee, Politics, raw milk, Rep. Art Staed (D) firstname.lastname@example.org Rep. Matt Windschitl (R) email@example.com Rep. Larry Sheets (R) firstname.lastname@example.org Rep. Phyllis Thede (D) email@example.com, sandra greiner, Sen. Sandy Greiner (R) firstname.lastname@example.org 319.330.6190 Sen. Tod Bowman (D) email@example.com 563.370.2422 Sen. Joe Seng (D) firstname.lastname@example.org 563.940.0671, senate agriculture, Thomas Jefferson, traffic cameras
It is a busy time at the Iowa Capitol.
Two things NEED your attention!
ITEM 1: RAW MILK
Your Milk is NONE OF THE GOVERNMENT’S BUSINESS!
HSB 131 and SF 77 are re-introduced bills in the 2013 legislative session, which provide Iowans freedom to purchase milk directly from Iowa farmers, regardless of pasteurization and additional processing.
It is a pity that this is something we even need to fight for…But it is time to tell the Legislature just exactly how we feel about the regulation of raw-milk.
A hearing has been scheduled for Wednesday, February 27 at 7:30AM, to consider HSB 131 and SF 77. A strong and clear message from the voters is the only thing which will compel politicians to respect our freedom.
Regardless of whether or not you–yourself–consume raw-milk, supporting this legislation advances measures and ideals toward a complete Iowa agricultural liberation.
Call to Action:
1) Contact members of the House Local Government Committee and tell them to support HSB 131
Rep. Art Staed (D)
Rep. Matt Windschitl (R)
Rep. Larry Sheets (R)
Rep. Phyllis Thede (D)
Rep. Jake Highfill (R)
You can find the complete House Local Government Committee here
2) Contact members of the Senate Agriculture Subcommittee and tell them to support SF77
Sen. Sandy Greiner (R)
Sen. Tod Bowman (D)
Sen. Joe Seng (D)
3) If you can, attend the Hearing at 7:30 on February 27th. The meeting will be held in the Judiciary Room 103 at the Iowa Capitol. 1007 East Grand Ave. Des Moines.
The Legislature is ignoring the majority of Iowans that are fed up with traffic cameras!
Banning the use of traffic cameras is a paramount concern of Liberty Iowa this legislative session. While over 50% of Iowans support the ban, the Legislature has not given this issue the attention it deserves.
Currently, S.F. 19 (a bill calling for the prohibition of traffic cameras in Iowa) has been assigned to a subcommittee, but has been ignored by our so-called political leaders.
Senators Danielson, Beall, and Behn form the transportation subcommittee for S.F. 19.
While the Senate does not seem eager to consider an all out ban on these tyrannical devices, it remains important for them to know that you and I won’t accept anything less.
Call to Action:
1) Contact the Senate Transportation Committee urging them to schedule a meeting time for the subcommittee to consider S.F. 19 immediately.
2) Sign this petition to be provided to the General Assembly, and wherever applicable, expressing your uncompromising disgust with the computerized police state.
Keep up the pressure and let the politicians know that there will be consequences for disregarding our freedom.